By: Tamer Begum
"Faith is not learned, it’s something we are born with. Faith is what fuels us through times of fear and uncertainty." - Tony Robbins
During these uncertain times, we are all forced to remember that our health is our wealth in this life. The question becomes: Do you value your health as the top priority and live by it? Are you actively discovering ways to not only maintain but UP keep your immunity, physical mobility, mental clarity, all while staying focused on what's important in life?
I've put together a few of my Tame Your Health tools that I practice every day to stay energized, mentally awake and inspired - despite the fears that try to pull us down.
1. Move your body and exercise every day! Keep your body moving! Stretch, mobilize, decompress, strengthen, and there are a bazillion ways to now do it from your home! If you have a Harrison Hammock, you can Join my LIVE AntIGravity Fitness and online weekly classes on IG.
Or, check out my latest 30 min Mobility and Core Conditioning Home Workouts with Coach Tamer on our Youtube Channel
2. Get your breathing right! Every morning I cold shower. It's painful and sucks, and after your body is recharged and your breathing in check. 10 deep breaths in through the nose, and out releasing from the mouth. I follow the Wim Hoff method for great breathing techniques and ice bath benefits.
3. Alkaline your body with the green juice! Without fail, my green juice morning routine has been something that has changed my health. I drink a scoop of Max Vibrance green powder which is filled with wheatgrass, kale, spinach, and on and on. It sets my microbiome up for the day and gives me a supercharged fresh feeling in my gut. Then, I will add on a Bulletproof coffee or a hearty breakfast.
4. Red light therapy with the FlexBEAM. I had no idea how amazing red light therapy was until I tried this device. I now use it every night before bed for 10-20 minutes and wake up feeling great! Sleeping the entire night feels so good, and the warm feeling is awesome. Get a FlexBEAM now during the Pre Launch sales event. It is a new must-have for my wellness routines.
5. Practice beautiful state mindfulness techniques to keep your emotional and mental state calm and focused I do my best to practice basic mindfulness techniques and incantations, and priming to stay focused and inflow.
Tame Your Health and Join our Upkeep Your Immunity for more content on how to keep healthy for longevity.
Enjoying our content? Make sure you like and subscribe :)